Learn About Reviews
We appreciate your interest in reviewing an Enfamil® product. Positive or negative, your feedback helps us know what we’re doing right or what we need to do better. Honest comments also help other parents with their feeding decisions.
When you are writing your review, please use the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your experience using it
- Be specific about why you liked or disliked the product
- Provide comments in English
Because Enfamil.com is a public website, we ask that you refrain from including the following in your product review:
- Personal or identifying information about you or your baby
- Information that is not related to the product you are reviewing
- Offensive or inappropriate language
- Links to other websites
- Critical comments about the remarks of other reviewers
If you prefer to privately share comments with us, please Contact Us directly.
How do reviews work?
What does "verified" mean?
Verified status helps create trust among fellow customers and identifies reviews written by the same person. Although we do encourage this, it is optional.
A reviewer that has provided their email to verify that they are a site visitor.
A reviewer that is employed by Mead Johnson Nutrition, the maker of Enfamil.
Ready to read or write a review?
To read a review, navigate to a product page on this website and select the "Read Reviews" link.
To submit a review, select "Write a Review" and fill in the form fields. The form asks you to provide a title, give the product a rating, and add pros/cons and comments about the product.
Thank you for taking the time to provide your helpful opinions. We look forward to hearing from you!