Hands-on - 20 min.
Oven - 12 min.
Looking for a snack that’s a hit? These are absolutely terrific served with any dip. Also makes a delicious “road trip” munchie all by itself.
|whole-wheat, onion, plain or garlic bagels (preferably unsliced)||4 (3 oz each)|
|nonstick cooking spray or I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® spray|
- Position oven racks to accommodate 2 baking sheets at a time in center of oven.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Using a sharp, serrated knife, slice each bagel vertically (from top to bottom) into 8 very thin slices. Arrange in single layer on 2 ungreased nonstick baking sheets.
- Lightly spray bagel slices with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle oregano and garlic powder on bagel slices.
- Bake until crisp - about 12 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
|For 4 bagel chips|
|Calories from Fat||11%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g|