Scientifically designed to support development and growth for premature babies during their first year of life after leaving the hospital.
- With enriched nutrition*, Enfamil EnfaCare is a milk-based, 22-Cal/fl oz formula that supports your baby's healthy development
- Premature babies fed Enfamil® formulas during the first year have achieved catch-up growth similar to that of full term, breastfed infants1,†
- Includes expert-recommended levels of DHA and ARA (important fatty acids found naturally in breast milk) to support brain and eye development
- Blend of nutrients and antioxidants to help your baby's immune system
- A premature post-discharge formula like Enfamil EnfaCare is often recommended to be used through 9 months of age
Ask your baby's doctor if Enfamil EnfaCare is right for your baby.
*Increased caloric density, protein, and some vitamins and minerals compared to standard term formula to help support weight and growth in babies born prematurely.
†When used in a program of Enfamil formulas: Enfamil® Premature, Enfamil EnfaCare, and Enfamil® Infant; based on a clinical study before the addition of prebiotics to Enfamil Infant.
1. Clandinin MT, Van Aerde JE, Merkel KL, et al. Growth and development of preterm infants fed infant formulas containing docosahexaenoic acid and arachidonic acid. J Pediatr. 2005;146:461-468.