This bundle contains:
- Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease Infant Formula, Ready to Use, 2 fl oz (case of 24)
- Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease Infant Formula, Ready to Use, 6 fl oz (case of 24)
- Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease Infant Formula, Ready to Use, 32 fl oz (case of 6)
Introducing Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease.
Our trusted Gentlease formula, clinically proven to reduce fussiness, gas and crying in 24 hours, now has MFGM that nourishes the brain first. Emerging evidence from a recent clinical study showed MFGM in formula supports cognitive development similar to breast milk.* NeuroPro is the only formula that has a fat-protein blend of MFGM & DHA, previously only found in breast milk.† Available in 32 fl oz size for easy bottle preparation without mixing or adding water.
- Emerging evidence from a recent clinical study showed MFGM in formula supports cognitive development similar to breast milk.*
- Get brain building nutrition inspired by breast milk† from the formula brand that's #1 recommended by Pediatricians.
- For easing fussiness, gas and crying in 24 hours.
- The only formula that has a fat-protein blend of MFGM and DHA, previously only found in breast milk.†
- No mixing necessary, just pour
*As measured by Bayley-III cognitive score at 12 months in a different formula with MFGM added as an ingredient. †In amounts supported by clinical research.
You get peace of mind when you shop with us
Low price guarantee
Found a lower price from another retailer? We'll offer you a discount to match it or beat it.
Not in love with the product you purchased? We'll gladly send you something else to try. Contact us at 1-800-BABY123.
Delivered directly from the manufacturer.
Nutrients and Ingredients
Nutrients (Normal Dilution); per 100 Calories (5 fl oz)
Preparation and Use
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing bottle for feeding.
SHAKE BOTTLE WELL and remove cap.
For 2 fl oz & 6 fl oz: Attach nipple unit (not included); For 32 fl oz: Pour into feeding bottle(s).
WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Opened bottles can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or replace cap and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use opened bottle if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
Storage: Store unopened bottles at room temperature.
Avoid excessive heat and prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
DO NOT ACCEPT IF PACKAGE HAS BEEN OPENED. DO NOT USE IF CAP RING IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
USE BY DATE ON CARTON AND BOTTLE LABEL.Last Updated: 9/29/17