A hypoallergenic formula proven to manage colic due to cow's milk protein allergy fast, often within 48 hours†. Nutramigen is recommended by more pediatricians than any other hypoallergenic infant formula to manage infants with cow's milk protein allergy.*
If your baby has an allergy to the cow's milk protein in infant formula, Nutramigen has hypoallergenic proteins that are easy to digest and so small the body is unlikely to recognize them as a potential allergen.
- Clinically proven to manage colic** fast, often within 48 hours
- Hypoallergenic infant formula
- Nutritionally complete, so infants can do what they do best—growing, laughing, exploring, and thriving
- Suitable for someone with lactose intolerance
- Has DHA and ARA, nutrients also found in breast milk that support baby’s brain and eye development
Ask your baby's doctor if Nutramigen is right for your baby.
If your child has a severe cow's milk protein allergy or multiple protein allergies, find out more about amino acid-based PurAmino™.
Insurance companies are not required to cover medical foods, but some do. Contact your insurance company directly to see if reimbursement is available. Click on Request Letter to download a letter you can take to your baby's doctor. This letter establishes a medical need for the product and might help in getting your insurance company to reimburse for the product.
†Studied before the addition of DHA and ARA
*Of Pediatricians who recommend a specific brand of formula
**Due to cow's milk protein allergy