Another infant formula manufacturer initiated a voluntary recall of their products. We are urgently increasing production to respond to the surge in demand for many Enfamil brands resulting from this recall. If you need to locate formula for your baby, here are suggestions. Please consult your child's pediatrician before making any changes.
- If your baby’s formula was recalled, consider the products below according to your necessity. All Enfamil branded infant formulas provide complete nutrition and support healthy growth.
- Use our Store Locator tool daily to search online and in-store. We’ve updated the range of our Store Locator to allow you to check real-time inventory availability within a 200-mile radius of your zip code.
- Check with your pediatrician for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
Enfamil Aftercare Worry-Free Formula Trial
When changing formulas, we usually suggest switching completely over to the new formula, but your baby's doctor is in the best position to guide you.
A change in a baby's diet often needs an adjustment period.
Most babies adapt to their new diet within three to five days. During this time, you may see slight changes in stool pattern, gas, and/or spitting up. In the case of an allergic reaction, it may take longer than three to five days for the allergic reaction to completely go away.
If the Enfamil formula you try does not work for your little one we'll gladly send you another formula to try! We have a wide range of products and our experts are happy to help you find the one that's right for you and baby. Learn more.
Some tips for finding Enfamil formulas:
- Many of our formulas are available in both powder and ready-to-use formats. If you are unable to find your baby’s typical product, it may be available in a different form or size.
- Talk to local store managers. They may be able to share the days they receive inventory.
- Search national and regional retailers, groceries, and pharmacies such as Walmart, BuyBuyBaby, Meijer, HEB, Walgreens as well as online stores such as Target.com and Amazon.com.
- When looking for your baby’s formula online, be sure to check the default search filters. If delivery or curbside pick-up options are selected, your formula may appear out of stock. By removing these filters, you may find the item is available for in-store purchase. We recommend calling ahead to verify availability.
- Call us at 1-800-BABY123 (1-800-222-9123) to see how we can help. Our hours are Monday-Friday 8 am-8 pm ET, Saturday 9 am-5:30 pm ET.