A fun Enfagrow Fruity Froyo Pops recipe you and your toddler will enjoy.
Toddlers need 7mg† of iron daily to support their growing brains and bodies. Including Enfagrow in their diet can help them reach their daily goal.
†7mg based on the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA), which is the average daily level of iron intake sufficient to meet the nutrient requirements of nearly all (97%-98%) healthy 1-3 year olds.
PediaSure Grow & Gain is a nutritionally complete product while Enfagrow is designed to complement a balanced diet.
Enfagrow PREMIUM Toddler and Enfagrow NeuroPro Toddler Nutritional Drinks have not been shown superior to Nido 1+ and PediaSure Grow & Gain in supporting toddler development and health. Nido and PediaSure are registered trademarks of entities unrelated to Mead Johnson & Company, LLC.
* No DV has been established for these nutrients.
† MFGM is added as an ingredient. MFGM is inherently abundant in milk.
‡ Enfagrow PREMIUM Toddler Nutritional Drink Vanilla has 13 g total sugars per 1/3 cup powder (~7 fl oz).
Enfagrow NeuroPro Toddler Nutritional Drink Vanilla has 14 g total sugars per 8 fl oz serving.
To create our best formulas, we collaborated on some of the most intensive breast milk studies to date.Watch Now
1. Nido 1+ nutrient information (45245405). Available at: USDA Branded Food Products Database. Accessed June 10, 2019.
2. PediaSure Grow & Gain nutrient information (45244483). Available at: USDA Branded Food Products Database. Accessed June 10, 2019.
3. Whole milk with added vitamin D nutrient information (01077). Available at: USDA National Nutrient Database. Accessed June 10, 2019.
4. Juicy Juice apple juice nutrient information (45159658). Available at: USDA Branded Food Products Database. Accessed June 10, 2019.