Bottles and Nursers
The Mead Johnson Cleft Lip/Palate Nurser, Enfamil GRAD-U-FEED Nurser, and Enfamil Plastic Bottle are all ready to fill, intended for single use, and disposable. Recommended for use with Enfamil Nipples.
Snappies are ready to use breast milk storage containers with sterile interiors. Compatible with standard-size, narrow neck breast pumps, allowing you to collect, store and feed breast milk using one container. Recommended for use with Enfamil Nipples.
Enfamil nipples are individually wrapped and ready to use whenever your baby is ready to feed. They are latex-free & vented to allow air flow while the baby is sucking. Enfamil nipples fit most bottles with standard or classic size bottle openings, including our Nursette bottles, Enfamil Plastic Bottles, Enfamil GRAD-U-FEED Nursers, Mead Johnson Cleft Lip/Palate Nursers, and Snappies.
Online sales from Enfamil.com are temporarily suspended, in order to meet the needs of the orders we have already received.
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
For parents to would like to continue to purchase online:
- If you continue to look for online availability through other channels, be sure to buy from a reputable source. Be wary of purchasing from individuals and not corporations.
For parents who prefer to shop at retail outlets (Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc):
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores they may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand you normally buy