Enfamil D Vi Sol Vitamins
Enfamil D Vi Sol helps breastfed babies get the daily amount of vitamin D recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics. In one convenient liquid dose, Enfamil D-Vi-Sol provides 400 IU of vitamin D—an essential vitamin that helps your baby absorb calcium for strong bones and teeth.*
- Liquid vitamin D supplement with easy-to-use dropper for breastfed & partially breastfed infants
- One liquid dose has 400 IU of vitamin D—the daily amount recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Product may be dispensed directly into the mouth or mixed with breast milk, formula, juice, or foods to encourage acceptance
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Enfamil is the #1 brand of vitamin drops recommended by pediatricians
Enfamil D Vi Sol Vitamins Liquid is available in a variety of different options to meet your unique needs including 50 mL liquid bottles. If you want to stock up on Enfamil D Vi Sol Vitamins Liquid you can purchase these Toddler Vitamins & Supplements in a case of 12.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Nutrients and Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 mL Daily
Servings Per Container: 50
Preparation and Use
Dispense gently into mouth towards inner cheek; or mix with formula, cereal or other foods.
USE FULL DOSAGE OR AS DOCTOR RECOMMENDS.
Refrigeration not required.
WARNING: As with all medicines, keep out of the reach of children.
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED BOTTLE NECKBAND IS MISSING OR BROKEN.
Last updated: 10/26/17