- 1 cup rolled oats
- 6 scoops Enfagrow Premium Toddler Next Step
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 ⅓ cup sunflower butter, or other nut butter.
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- Place rolled oats, Enfagrow Premium Toddler Next Step, and sunflower seeds in food processor. Pulse a few times until slightly broken down.
- Add in dried cranberries, sunflower butter, and maple syrup. Process until mixture sticks together and starts to form a ball, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Roll mixture into balls or cut into shapes.
- To cut into shapes, press a handful of dough flat on a cutting board, about ½ inch thick. Use small cookie cutters to cut out shapes.