Baby Formula Coupons & Samples
Looking for baby formula coupons on our website?
Join the Enfamil Family Beginnings® program to get Enfamil baby formula coupons, baby formula samples, special offers and other savings. You’ll get up to $325 in free gifts for you and your baby throughout your pregnancy, baby’s first year and into toddlerhood. Although we don’t have printable coupons on our website today, watch your inbox and mailbox for savings.
What can you expect right after you sign up?
- You will automatically be entered in the Sweet Dreams Nursery Sweepstakes—a chance to win $4,000 for your dream nursery*.
- In a week or two, check your mailbox for your Belly Badge stickers. Place on your baby’s onesie, snap some photos and share them with friends and family on Facebook and Instagram. Don’t forget to tag #BellyBadges and @Enfa. We love seeing pictures of your little ones.
- Also check your mailbox for a welcome box with valuable savings and a feeding guide.
*Limit one Belly Badge offer per household.
Enfamil® and Enfagrow® Formula Samples
Enjoy free baby formula samples, infant formula samples and toddler formula samples†:
- Enfamil D-Vi-Sol Vitamin Drops
- Enfamil Newborn Formula
- Enfamil Newborn 2 fl oz Nursette Bottles
- Enfamil® Infant Formula
- Enfagrow® Formula
Enjoy money saving discounts on Enfamil products. Checks are similar to coupons in that you’ll save money on Enfamil products but checks are written and tailored specifically for you.
Special gifts sent to you during your membership, including Tiny Prints offers off birth announcements and birthday invites.
- Monthly emails containing expert advice and nutrition tips for you and your baby
- As Your Baby Grows — An exclusive publication sponsored by the maker of Enfamil and published by American Baby full of images and articles that tell the story of your baby’s journey from conception to birth.
Should I sign up if I don’t know if I’ll be using formula to feed my baby?
Yes! Enfamil is here to provide resources and expert advice, no matter your feeding choice. The best way for us to provide that expert support is through Enfamil Family Beginnings. Whether you’re pregnant and still unsure about your feeding plan of choice, or you have a newborn and are thinking of supplementing with formula, Enfamil Family Beginnings has a lot to offer. Our communications are tailored, so we provide valuable information when you need it most.