TERMS AND CONDITIONS (updates effective 7/23/18)
READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ENROLLING AND PARTICIPATING IN THE ENFAMIL SHOP REWARDS PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ANY TERMS OR POLICIES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE ENFAMIL SHOP REWARDS PROGRAM.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Enfamil Shop Rewards Program (“Loyalty Program” or the “Program”). Members of the Program will earn rewards points (“Points”) in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products online. Purchases of Enfamil products at brick-and-mortar retail establishments or other third-party sites are not eligible for accumulation of Points. The Loyalty Program is void where prohibited.
Any redemption code or device provided in connection with the Loyalty Program is issued solely for the reward and promotional purposes of the Program and for no other purpose. Points earned through the Loyalty Program shall expire if unredeemed within 365 days after the Points are earned. No service, inactivity, enrollment, maintenance or other fees or charges will be assessed in connection with the establishment of a Loyalty Program account, the purchase of qualifying online products, or for any other purpose during your membership and participation in the Program. To obtain further information about the Loyalty Program, please call 1-800-BABY123, email email@example.com or visit https://www.enfamil.com/offers/enfamil-shop-rewards.
You may create an Account if you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, have Internet access, and have a valid email address. If you choose to create an Account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for restricting access to your Account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information when establishing and in maintaining your Account. If you access the Enfamil Shop on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of Enfamil Shop resulting from such access or use. You may only establish one Account per natural person. Persons who are discovered to have established more than one Account will forfeit any accrued Points, will be unsubscribed from the Loyalty Program, and ineligible to earn Points in connection with future qualifying purchases.
- How To Enroll in the Loyalty Program. (a) Create an Account at the Enfamil Shop. Click here to be taken directly to the registration page. You will be asked to provide your first and last name, your email address, and a password. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming the creation of your Account.
- How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must maintain accurate and current personal information on your Account. To do modify your Account information, click on the "My Account" section in the Enfamil Shop. Access your Account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your Account dashboard you can change your password, review your current and past orders, and add/update shipping address.
- How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel your Account at any time by submitting our Contact Us form or by calling 1-800-BABY123. If you cancel your Account by email, you must do so from the email address registered on your Account. If you no longer have access to that email address, please inform our customer service department and we will verify your status and cancel your Account. You can contact our customer service department at any time by email [or by calling 1-800-BABY123 Monday-Friday 7am – 7pm CST/CDT and Saturday 8am-4:30pm CST/CDT]. Upon cancellation of your Account, any unredeemed Points will be forfeited and, unless required by applicable law, cannot be redeemed. A valid and active Account is required for the redemption of Points, which, except as otherwise established herein, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Enfamil Shop.
II. EARNING POINTS
- General. Members can earn Points on the purchase of qualifying online products at the Enfamil Shop. To receive Points for your online purchases, you must be signed into your Account. Products that do not qualify for Points are labeled as such on the Enfamil Shop.
- Earning Rate. Members earn 1 Point for every $1.00 (USD) spent on qualifying online purchases made while logged into your Account. Point calculations are based on your order subtotal, after the application of any discounts. Points are rounded down to the nearest whole number. For the avoidance of confusion, if you spend $9.99, you will receive 9 Points. Members will also be rewarded with 75 points for creating an Account without any purchase required. Through the referral program, a member can also earn 1 point for every $1.00 (USD) their referred friend spends on qualifying purchases while the referred friend is logged into their Account.
- Gift Cards. Gift card purchases are not eligible to receive Points.
- Addition of Points to Accounts. Points will be added to your Account under the following conditions, and will generally show up immediately. You will receive Points:
- At the time of Account registration
- After the purchase of qualifying online products
- Referring another customer to the Enfamil Shop. Points will be rewarded to your Account only if the referred customer uses the link sent to him or her from your Account and makes a qualifying purchase. Points will be applied to your Account automatically if these conditions are satisfied.
- For other activities described on the Enfamil Shop at our discretion. Note that for these other activities, including “Bonus Point” accumulations and other Point promotions, as described further below, Points may show as “pending,” depending upon the activity.
- Exclusions. Points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For the avoidance of confusion, if a product that is normally priced at $50 is on sale for $25, a Member will only earn Points on the purchase price of $25. The redemption of vouchers and any type of price adjustment, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for Points. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such Member joining the Program and (ii) online without a Member being logged into the Member's Account are not eligible for Points.
- Returns/Order Cancellations. Points earned for a purchase that is later the subject of a return, cancellation, refund, or other credit will be deducted from your Account in an amount equal to the Points earned for the original transaction, including any Bonus Points that may be applicable. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return. Points cannot be reapplied to your Account for any reason on a returned order. If a return/cancellation will cause your Account to have a negative balance, you will not again begin earning Points until your Points balance is returned to zero (0) by making purchases, or engaging in other promotional activities offered from time to time. You may request that any Points used from an order that is cancelled be applied back to your Account, provided that the item has not yet shipped or a shipping label for the item has not yet been printed. If your item has begun the shipping process, Points cannot be reapplied to your Account.
- Bonus Point Promotions. From time to time, we may run certain Bonus Point promotions. Under such promotions, Members can earn Bonus Points in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially marked products during a Bonus Points time period, you will earn Bonus Points on each eligible product, as specified in the applicable offer. Bonus Point promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer, as described in the Enfamil Shop, and may be offered at any time at our sole discretion. Bonus Point offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Limitations During Promotional Periods. This section applies to Point and Bonus Point accruals during promotional periods. If you purchase a product during a promotion and the product comes with an additional, free product, Points will not be issued on the retail value of the free product. If you redeem Points towards the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after redemption of the Points, you will receive Points only on the remaining retail amount that is owed. If you redeem Points towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any Points.
- Non-Purchase Options for Earning Points. There are two ways to earn Points without making a purchase: a) establishing an Account and b) referring a new customer who then makes a purchase using the referral information provided from your Account. See 2. Earning Rate above for details.
- Referring New Customers to the Enfamil Shop. Email a new customer a coupon worth $15 off orders over $50 by clicking “Refer a Friend Now” on the Rewards program landing page. Enter the email address of a customer who has not purchased with the Enfamil Shop before (if your referral has shopped with us before, the referral link will be voided automatically). A referral link will be sent to the referred customer, if eligible, with a coupon worth $15 off orders over $50. 50 Points will be applied to your Account if these conditions are satisfied. Your referral will receive a coupon worth $15 off orders over $50, 75 Points for establishing an Account and Points from his or her first purchase made while signed into their new Account.
III. REDEEMING POINTS
- How To Redeem Your Points. Points must be used in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. The maximum number of Points that may be redeemed in a single transaction is 500. The minimum purchase for which Points will apply is $10.00. Points may be used only at the Enfamil Shop.
- Members may redeem Points to receive a product for free based on the following scale:
Enfamil NeuroPro™ Infant FREE 32 fl oz ready to use bottle
Enfagrow PREMIUM™ Toddler Next Step™ FREE 32 fl oz ready to use bottle
Nurtramigen® FREE 13 fl oz liquid concentrate can
Enfamil A.R.™ FREE 12.9 oz powder can
Enfamil® ProSobee® FREE 12.9 oz powder can
Enfagrow PREMIUM™ Toddler Next Step™ FREE 24 oz powder can
Nutramigen® with Enflora™ LGG® Toddler FREE 12.6 oz powder can
Nutramigen® with Enflora™ LGG® FREE 12.6 oz powder can
$15 off coupon to use on orders over $150
Enfamil NeuroPro™ Infant FREE 20.7 oz powder tub
Enfamil NeuroPro™ Gentlease FREE 20 oz powder tub
Enfamil® Enspire® FREE 20.5 oz powder tub
Points can only be redeemed in any combination of the Point amounts set forth above. The redemption of Points towards purchases of products is subject to product availability. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return.
- To Redeem your Points. Before you begin shopping with us, sign into your Account in the Enfamil Shop. Select “Redeem Points” from the dark blue button housed in the lower portion of the browser window and select the amount of Points you would like to redeem. You will be issued a custom redemption code that you can copy and paste into the discount bar during check out. Please note only one redemption code is permitted to be used per purchase). Your gift will appear at checkout as product cost minus 100% discount for a total cost of $0.00. Note that Points may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product.
- Exclusions. Redemption codes may not be combined with any other discount codes offered through other Enfamil programs or promotions. Points are not transferrable. Points cannot be used on past purchases. Points accumulated on different Accounts by different Members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed Points cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed Points were not applied.
- Points Expiration and Time Lapses. All Points or Bonus Points acquired shall expire 365 days from the date on which the Points are added to your Account. Specific activities for which Points may be awarded are set to accrue points based on a time lapse to be determined at our discretion.
- Once Points are redeemed, a discount code will be assigned and we will be unable to cancel the discount code and reapply the Points to your Account.
By registering with the Enfamil Shop and joining the Loyalty Program, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the purchase of Enfamil products and use of the Enfamil Shop. We reserve the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Loyalty Program, your Account, the redemption of Points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the Point conversion ratio and the Point expiration policy at any time at our discretion. Any changes can be made without advance notice. We may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use Points already accumulated. A Member's Points balance shall be determined in accordance with our records of your Account. In the event of an inconsistency between the Points accrued in a Member's Account as stated on any Member's receipt and our internal records, our internal records will control. We assume no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. The sale of Points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your Points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving Points and all Member Accounts are subject to our review and verification. The Points balance in a Member's Account may be unavailable for use when an Account or transaction is under review. We may revoke any membership in the Loyalty Program at any time if a Member engages in abuse of the Loyalty Program or fails to follow these Terms and Conditions. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual or redemption of Points may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in other Enfamil programs. The interpretation and application of these Terms and Conditions are at our sole discretion and determination. For more information or other questions, click on Contact Us or call us at 1-800-BABY123 Monday-Friday 7am – 7pm CST/CDT and Saturday 8am-4:30pm CST/CDT].
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at our sole discretion at any time and without advance notices. Upon a customer’s at-will termination of his or her Account, or if a customer’s Account is terminated by us for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intended good faith use of the Enfamil Shop, all Points will be forfeited immediately and will no longer be redeemable. We will make reasonable efforts to award Points as outlined above to all registered and qualifying customers, but we are not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.