Enfagrow® Enspire™ Toddler is a milk-based nutritional drink with DHA and lactoferrin specifically designed to help your growing toddler get the nutrition they may still need.
- Enfagrow Enspire Toddler supports healthy development and has DHA and iron, which are two building blocks of the toddler’s brain that regular milk does not have.
- Enfagrow Enspire Toddler has nutrients for growth and vitamin C, zinc, and prebiotics to help support the immune system.
- Enfagrow Enspire Toddler does not have any artificial colors.
- Enfagrow Enspire Toddler complements a toddler’s diet to help close nutritional gaps.
- Enspire Toddler has lactoferrin, a protein that could help support the immune system.
Enfamil Enfagrow Enspire Toddler Nutritional Drink Natural Milk Powder is available in a variety of different sizes to meet your unique needs including Powder in 24 oz If you want to stock up on Enfamil Enfagrow Enspire Toddler Nutritional Drink Natural Milk Powder you can purchase this Toddler Nutritional Drinks in a Case of 4.
*Ingredients not genetically engineered. Trace amounts of genetically engineered material may be present in the product, such as from manufacturing environments and process sources. For more information, visit enfamil.com/nonGMO.
Nutrients and Ingredients
Serving Size: 1/3 cup powder (36 g)
Servings per container: about 19
AMOUNT PER SERVING
% DAILY VALUE
% DAILY VALUE
Preparation and Use
Add 3 unpacked level scoops (1/3 cup, 36 g) of powder to 6 fluid ounces of water. Shake well, serve immediately. Store DRY scoop in can.
Storage/Handling: Store powder at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. After opening, keep lid tightly closed, store in a dry area, and use contents within 1 month.
Use by date on can end.
Last Updated: 9/04/20
Ratings & Reviews
Customers also viewed
Online sales from Enfamil.com are temporarily suspended, in order to meet the needs of the orders we have already received.
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
For parents who would like to continue to purchase online:
- If you continue to look for online availability through other channels, be sure to buy from a reputable source. Be wary of purchasing from individuals and not corporations.
For parents who prefer to shop at retail outlets (Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc):
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores you may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand you normally buy