Nutrients and Ingredients
Serving Size: 8 fl oz
Servings per container: 4
AMOUNT PER SERVING
% DAILY VALUE
% DAILY VALUE
Preparation and Use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: SHAKE WELL BEFORE OPENING. Remove protective seal around cap, remove cap and foil seal, and serve. This product, after opening, can be kept covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Storage: Unopened bottles may be stored at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
DO NOT USE IF PROTECTIVE SEAL AROUND CAP, OR IF FOIL SEAL UNDER CAP, IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.
USE BY DATE ON BOTTLE.
Last Updated: 8/01/17
Ratings & Reviews
Customers also viewed
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
Please check our website for products available. You can also check for products by using the following resources:
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores they may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand you normally buy