Enfagrow PREMIUM Toddler Nutritional Drink
Enfagrow PREMIUM Toddler is a milk-based nutritional drink for growing toddlers ages 1 year & up.
Get our Enfamom PREMIUM Toddler Nutritional Drink Vanilla Powder in the perfect size to fit your needs. Shop these Toddler Nutritional Drinks in Powder in 32 oz Cans. You can also purchase Enfamom PREMIUM Toddler Nutritional Drink Vanilla Powder in a Case of 6.
Our Enfagrow PREMIUM Toddler nutritional drink is designed to help support your little one’s growth. The transition from formula or breast milk to cow’s milk can lead to an 80% drop in brain-nourishing DHA. Additionally, 85% of brain growth happens in your baby’s first three years of your little one’s life. That’s why offering Enfagrow PREMIUM is a great choice as it has 26 mg of DHA to help support brain development. It also has 2 times the DHA and ~ 30% less sugar compared to Similac Go & Grow Vanilla Flavor.*
*Enfagrow has not been shown superior to Similac Go & Grow in supporting brain development. Enfagrow Natural Milk Powder (26 mg DHA & 11 g sugar per serving) vs Similac Go & Grow (12.7 mg DHA & 15 g sugar per serving).
Nutrients and Ingredients
Serving Size: 8 fl oz
Servings per container: 4
AMOUNT PER SERVING
% DAILY VALUE
% DAILY VALUE
Preparation and Use
Add 3 unpacked level scoops (1/3 cup, 36 g) of powder to 6 fluid ounces of water. Shake well, serve immediately. Store DRY scoop in can.
Storage/Handling: Store powder at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. After opening, keep lid tightly closed, store in a dry area, and use contents within 1 month.
Use by date on can end.
Last Updated: 3/17/20
Ratings & Reviews
Customers also viewed
Online sales from Enfamil.com are temporarily suspended, in order to meet the needs of the orders we have already received.
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
For parents who would like to continue to purchase online:
- If you continue to look for online availability through other channels, be sure to buy from a reputable source. Be wary of purchasing from individuals and not corporations.
For parents who prefer to shop at retail outlets (Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc):
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores you may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand you normally buy