Nutrients and Ingredients
Serving Size: 8 fl oz
Servings per container: 4
AMOUNT PER SERVING
% DAILY VALUE
% DAILY VALUE
Preparation and Use
Add 3 unpacked level scoops (1/3 cup, 36 g) of powder to 6 fluid ounces of water. Shake well, serve immediately. Store DRY scoop in can.
Storage/Handling: Store powder at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. After opening, keep lid tightly closed, store in a dry area, and use contents within 1 month.
Use by date on can end.
Last Updated: 8/01/17
Ratings & Reviews
Customers also viewed
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
Please check our website for products available. You can also check for products by using the following resources:
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores they may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand you normally buy