Enfagrow Toddler Next Step
is a milk-based nutritional drink for growing toddlers ages 1 year & up. The transition from formula or breast milk to cow's milk can lead to a drop in brain-nourishing DHA consumption. That's why it's important to help promote your little one's brain development with Enfagrow Toddler Next Step.
DHA & iron helps nourish brain development
Helps fill the DHA gap with as little as two servings a day
Features prebiotics to help support immune health & 22 total nutrients to complement the diet
For toddlers one year and up
Enfagrow has 2X the DHA & ~16% less sugar than Similac Go & Grow Vanilla Flavor.*
Enfagrow Toddler Next Step Milk Drink Vanilla Powder is available in a variety of different sizes to meet your unique needs including a 24 oz. powder option. If you want to stock up on Enfagrow Toddler Next Step Milk Drink Vanilla Powder you can purchase this Toddler Nutritional Drink in a case of 4.*Enfagrow has not been shown superior to Similac Go & Grow in supporting brain development. Enfagrow Vanilla Flavor Powder (26 mg DHA & 13 g sugar per serving) vs Similac Go & Grow (12.7 mg DHA & 15 g sugar per serving).
Nutrients and Ingredients
Serving Size: 1/3 cup powder (36 g)
Servings per container: about 19
AMOUNT PER SERVING
% DAILY VALUE
% DAILY VALUE
Preparation and Use
Add 3 unpacked level scoops (1/3 cup, 36 g) of powder to 6 fluid ounces of water. Shake well, serve immediately. Store DRY scoop in can.
Storage/Handling: Store powder at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. After opening, keep lid tightly closed, store in a dry area, and use contents within 1 month.
Use by date on can end.
Last Updated: 8/01/17
Ratings & Reviews
Customers also viewed
Online sales from Enfamil.com are temporarily suspended, in order to meet the needs of the orders we have already received.
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
For parents who would like to continue to purchase online:
- If you continue to look for online availability through other channels, be sure to buy from a reputable source. Be wary of purchasing from individuals and not corporations.
For parents who prefer to shop at retail outlets (Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc):
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores you may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand you normally buy