Enfamil 24 Calorie Infant Formula
Enfamil 24 Cal Formula is complete nutrition tailored to meet the nutritional needs of infants through 12 months of age.
- Complete nutrition for your baby through their first 12 months
- Features choline & DHA—important nutrients for infant brain development
- Has a dual-prebiotics blend to support your baby’s immune system
- Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician-recommended formula brand
- Ready-to-use Nursette bottle for quick & easy feedings
Nutrients and Ingredients
per 100 Calories (4.2 fl oz)
Preparation and Use
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing bottle for feeding.
SHAKE BOTTLE WELL and remove cap.
Attach nipple unit (not included).
WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Opened bottles can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or replace cap and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use opened bottle if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
Storage: Store unopened bottles at room temperature.
Avoid excessive heat and prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
DO NOT ACCEPT IF PACKAGE HAS BEEN OPENED. DO NOT USE IF CAP RING IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
USE BY DATE ON CARTON AND BOTTLE LABEL.Last Updated: 9/29/17
Ratings & Reviews