D-Vi-Sol (1 mL dose) provides the daily amount of vitamin D recommended by the AAP for all breastfed infants.
- D-Vi-Sol provides 400 IU of vitamin D, an essential vitamin that helps your baby absorb calcium for strong bones and teeth.*
- D-Vi-Sol complements your breast milk to help provide optimal nutrition for your baby.
- D-Vi-Sol is suitable for someone with lactose intolerance.
Trust Enfamil—the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Infant Vitamin Drops Family
Now Includes Easy to Use and Store Dropper!
Instructions for Use:
Shake bottle well and fill dropper to 1 mL line (daily serving) unless doctor recommends another dosage. Dispense gently into mouth towards inner cheek; a small amount will remain in the tip.
To increase acceptance, mix with breast milk, formula, juice, cereal or other foods.
Enfamil D-Vi-Sol vitamin D drops, essential for all exclusively or partially breastfed newborns and infants who do not receive at least 1 liter of infant formula per day.
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends using vitamin D supplements for exclusively or partially breastfed babies because of low average levels of vitamin D in breast milk. Choose D-Vi-Sol to help give your breastfed baby the vitamin D he needs.
- Delivers 100% of the Daily Value of vitamin D as recommended by the AAP, an essential vitamin that helps your baby's body absorb calcium for strong bones and teeth*
- Complements your breast milk to help provide optimal nutrition for a healthy baby
Ask your baby's doctor if Enfamil D-Vi-Sol is right for your newborn or infant.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.