Enfamil D Vi Sol Vitamins
Enfamil D Vi Sol helps breastfed babies get the daily amount of vitamin D recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics. In one convenient liquid dose, Enfamil D-Vi-Sol provides 400 IU of vitamin D—an essential vitamin that helps your baby absorb calcium for strong bones and teeth.*
- Liquid vitamin D supplement with easy-to-use dropper for breastfed & partially breastfed infants
- One liquid dose has 400 IU of vitamin D—the daily amount recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Product may be dispensed directly into the mouth or mixed with breast milk, formula, juice, or foods to encourage acceptance
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Enfamil is the #1 brand of vitamin drops recommended by pediatricians
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Available Formats and Sizes
Enfamil D Vi Sol Vitamin D Drops are available in 50 mL liquid bottles. If you want to stock up on Enfamil® D Vi Sol® Vitamin D Drops you can purchase them in packs of 3 or in cases of 12.
Nutrients and Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 mL Daily
Servings Per Container: 50
Preparation and Use
Dispense gently into mouth towards inner cheek; or mix with formula, cereal or other foods.
USE FULL DOSAGE OR AS DOCTOR RECOMMENDS.
Refrigeration not required.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED BOTTLE NECKBAND IS MISSING OR BROKEN.
Last updated: 10/26/17