Enfamil Enfalyte Oral Electrolyte Solution - Cherry Splash
Enfamil Enfalyte Oral Electrolytes are designed to quickly replace water & electrolytes lost due to illness or other conditions. It is formulated to have a high amount of electrolyte sodium & has an optimal balance of carbohydrates to promote fluid & electrolyte absorption, without the use of artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.
- Clear formulation with no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
- Helps replenish water & electrolytes lost due to illness, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Ready to serve, no diluting required
- Enfalyte has been trusted by hospitals for over 25 years
- Convenient, ready-to-use bottle for at home or on-the-go
Get our Enfalyte Cherry Splash Liquid in the perfect size to fit your needs. Enfalyte Cherry Splash Liquid is available in 6 fl oz and 32 fl oz Bottles and has two bulk options including a case of 6 and case of 24.
Preparation and Use
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing bottle for feeding.
Attach nipple unit (not included).
WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to warm solution. Serious burns may result.
Upon opening, either feed immediately or replace cap and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 48 hours. Do not freeze. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
Storage: Store unopened bottles at room temperature.
Avoid excessive heat and prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
WARNING: Do not mix with infant formula, milk, fruit juices or other electrolyte-containing liquids. Not for parenteral (I.V.) use.
THIS PRODUCT SHOULD BE USED ONLY AS DIRECTED BY YOUR BABY’S DOCTOR. IF VOMITING OR FEVER IS PRESENT, OR DIARRHEA CONTINUES BEYOND 24 HOURS, CONSULT YOUR BABY’S DOCTOR.
DO NOT ACCEPT IF PACKAGE HAS BEEN OPENED. DO NOT USE IF CAP RING IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
USE BY DATE ON CARTON AND BOTTLE LABEL.Last Updated: 5/21/15
Ratings & Reviews
Customers also viewed
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
Please check our website for products available. You can also check for products by using the following resources:
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores they may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand you normally buy