Makes approx. 128 servings (4 fl oz bottles)
|Similar to:||Similac® Total Comfort|
Enfamil Gentlease Infant Formula
Enfamil Gentlease Infant Formula provides a gentle start for sensitive tummies. It’s designed to have easy-to-digest proteins & eases fussiness, gas, and crying in just 24 hours*. Gentlease also has nutrients like choline and DHA—brain-nourishing nutrition that’s important for your baby during the first 12 months.
- Clinically shown to reduce fussiness, gas, and crying in 24 hours
- Has an easy-to-digest protein blend for sensitive tummies
- #1 pediatrician recommended brand for gassy & fussy babies†
- Complete nutrition for healthy growth during your baby’s first year
- Perfect for plan-ahead feedings
Get our Enfamil Gentlease Baby Formula Powder in the perfect size to fit your needs. Shop this Baby Formula in Powder in 19.9 oz, 12.4 oz and 27.7 oz cans. You can also purchase Enfamil Gentlease Baby Formula Powder in a case of 4 and case of 6.
*Compared to the same infants who had been fed routine Infant Formula at the beginning of the study.
†Among pediatricians recommending a brand
Nutrients and Ingredients
Normal Dilution; per 100 Calories (5 fl oz)
Preparation and Use
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
Put the cap on the bottle and shake. Feed or store immediately in refrigerator.
|To Make *||Water||Powder|
|2 fl oz bottle||2 fl oz||1 unpacked level scoop (8.7 g)|
|4 fl oz bottle||4 fl oz||2 unpacked level scoop (17.4 g)|
|8 fl oz bottle||8 fl oz||4 unpacked level scoop (34.8 g)|
*Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula.
WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
Storage/Handling:Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area, and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.
USE BY DATE ON BOTTOM OF CANLast updated: 4/26/18
Ratings & Reviews
Customers also viewed
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
Please check our website for products available. You can also check for products by using the following resources:
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores they may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand you normally buy