|Similar to:||Similac® Neosure|
Enfamil NeuroPro EnfaCare
Enfamil NeuroPro Enfacare is designed to support the special nutritional needs to support catch-up growth in babies born prematurely or at a low birth weight.
Our NeuroPro Enfacare is formulated to support the special nutritional needs of babies born prematurely or at a low birth weight. NeuroPro Enfacare has additional content of protein, calcium, and vitamins & minerals compared to standard term formula to help support early growth & helps your little one catch-up to full-term, breastfed infants.1.*
*When used in a program of Enfamil formulas: Enfamil® Premature, Enfamil EnfaCare, and Enfamil® Infant; Studied before the reformulation of Enfacare based on a clinical study before the addition of prebiotics to Enfamil Infant. Studied before the reformulation of Enfacare
†In amounts supported by clinical research.
‡Milk Fat Globule Membrane composed of proteins and fats.
1. Clandinin MT, Van Aerde JE, Merkel KL, et al. Growth and development of preterm infants fed infant formulas containing docosahexaenoic acid and arachidonic acid. J Pediatr. 2005;146:461-468.
2. Timby N, Domellof E, Hernell O, Lonnerdal B, Domellof M. Neurodevelopment, nutrition, and growth until 12 mo of age in infants fed a low-energy, low-protein formula supplemented with bovine milk fat globule membranes: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Clin Nutr 2014, 99:860-868.
Nutrients and Ingredients
Nutrients (Normal Dilution); per 100 Calories (4.5 fl oz)
Preparation and Use
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
Put the cap on the bottle and shake. Feed or store immediately in refrigerator.
|To Make *||Water||Powder|
|2 fl oz bottle||2 fl oz||1 unpacked level scoop (9.8 g)|
|4 fl oz bottle||4 fl oz||2 unpacked level scoop (19.6 g)|
|8 fl oz bottle||8 fl oz||4 unpacked level scoop (39.2 g)|
*Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula.
WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
Storage/Handling:Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area, and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.
USE BY DATE ON BOTTOM OF CANLast updated: 6/01/16
Ratings & Reviews
Customers also viewed
Online sales from Enfamil.com are temporarily suspended, in order to meet the needs of the orders we have already received.
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
For parents who would like to continue to purchase online:
- If you continue to look for online availability through other channels, be sure to buy from a reputable source. Be wary of purchasing from individuals and not corporations.
For parents who prefer to shop at retail outlets (Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc):
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores you may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand you normally buy