Enfamil Poly Vi Sol Multivitamin Drops
Enfamil Poly Vi Sol is a liquid multivitamin supplement for infants and children, especially for those infants around 4 to 6 months of age who are transitioning to solid foods.
Enfamil Poly-Vi-Sol provides 9 important vitamins in a convenient daily dose, and is part of the Enfamil Family of Pediatric Vitamins: The #1 selling brand of infant vitamins.
- Liquid multivitamin supplement with easy-to-use dropper for infants transitioning to solid foods & children who are picky eaters or amidst growth spurts
- Complements breast milk to help provide optimal nutrition for your baby
- One liquid dose has 400 IU of vitamin D—the daily amount recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics—as well as 8 other important vitamins like A, B6, B12, C, and E
- Product may be dispensed directly into the mouth or mixed with breast milk, formula, juice, or foods to encourage acceptance
- Enfamil is the #1 brand of vitamin drops recommended by pediatricians
Available Formats and Sizes
Enfamil Poly Vi Sol Multivitamin Drops are available in 50 mL bottles. You can also get them in cases of 12 if you're looking for a bulk option.
Preparation and Use
Dispense gently into mouth towards inner cheek; or mix with formula, cereal or other foods.
USE FULL DOSAGE OR AS DOCTOR RECOMMENDS.
Refrigeration not required.
WARNING: As with all medicines, keep out of the reach of children.
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED BOTTLE NECKBAND IS MISSING OR BROKEN.
Last updated: 10/26/17