Enfamil PREMIUM infant formula is backed by decades of research on breast milk and multiple clinical studies on its brain building power.
It is tailored to meet the nutritional needs of all infants through 12 months and has an easy-to-digest blend inspired by breast milk. It's unique Triple Health Guard® blend has 30 nutrients for growth, DHA to help maximize learning potential and an exclusive prebiotics blend clinically proven to support the immune system.
- Inspired by – and similar to – breast milk in its brain building ability
- The only leading brand with the expert amount of DHA for clinically proven brain building power*
- Unique Triple Health Guard® blend that has 30 nutrients for growth, DHA to help maximize learning potential, and an exclusive Prebiotics blend clinically proven to support the immune system
- Enfamil is the #1 Infant Formula brand recommended by pediatricians
- Non-GMO† – ingredients not genetically engineered
- Available in convenient ready to use liquid bottles
The Importance of DHA
As your baby grows and develops, he reaches new and more complex milestones. These milestones are driven by cognitive, motor, social and communication areas of the brain. Enfamil PREMIUM Infant has DHA, a fatty acid recommended by experts and important for infant brain development.
A Prebiotic Blend Designed to Help Support a Growing Infant's Natural Defenses
As your baby starts crawling and becoming more active, immune system support is important. Prebiotics feed the good bacteria found naturally in the digestive tract – where 70% of your infant's immune system is located. Emerging science suggests prebiotics may support your baby's developing immune system. Enfamil PREMIUM Infant has a dual prebiotic blend designed to work throughout the digestive tract for more complete support compared to our previous formula.
*Expert recommended level of DHA is 0.2%-0.5% of total fatty acids. Enfamil Premium level is 0.32%.
†Not made with genetically engineered ingredients, but trace amounts of genetically engineered materials may be present in the product from manufacturing environments and process sources. For more information, visit enfamil.com/nonGMO.
‡As measured by Bayley-III cognitive score at 12 months in a different formula with MFGM added as an ingredient
§The average worldwide amounts in mature breast milk: Inositol at 22 mg/100kcal over the course of lactation. DHA at 0.32% of total fatty acids