Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol multivitamin supplement delivers vitamins A, C, and D for breastfeeding babies needing a multivitamin.
- Vitamins A, C, and D are important for supporting growth and immune system development*
- For breastfed infants, these nutrients are often dependent on prenatal nutrition or mom's diet
- Ask your doctor if you think your breastfed baby may need additional vitamins; otherwise, Enfamil® D-Vi-Sol® is a source of vitamin D.
Now Includes Easy-To-Use Syringe!
How To Use The Enclosed Syringe:
Shake the bottle well. Fill the syringe to the 1 mL line to provide the full daily dosage. Use full dosage, regardless of age or weight, unless your child’s doctor recommends a different dosage. Dispense slowly into your child’s mouth toward the inner cheek. It is normal for a small amount to remain in the tip.
Product may be given by dispensing directly into the mouth. It may also be mixed with breast milk or formula, fruit juice, cereal and other foods to increase your child’s acceptance.
Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol is a vitamin A, C and D supplement for exclusively or partially breastfed newborns and infants.
If your doctor recommends supplementing your breast milk, consider Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol multivitamin supplement. It provides 50% of the Daily Value of essential vitamins A, C and D:
- Delivers vitamin D as recommended by the AAP and IOM, an essential vitamin that helps your baby's body absorb calcium for strong bones and teeth*
- Vitamin A helps keep skin, vision and mucous membranes healthy*
- Vitamin C promotes healthy connective tissue development
- Free of artificial sweeteners
Ask your baby's doctor if Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol is right for your newborn or infant.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.