Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol multivitamin supplement delivers vitamins A, C, and D for breastfeeding babies needing a multivitamin.
- Vitamins A, C, and D are important for supporting growth and immune system development*
- For breastfed infants, these nutrients are often dependent on prenatal nutrition or mom's diet
- Ask your doctor if you think your breastfed baby may need additional vitamins; otherwise, Enfamil® D-Vi-Sol® is a source of vitamin D.
Now Includes Easy to Use and Store Dropper!
Instructions for Use:
Shake bottle well and fill dropper to 1 mL line (daily serving) unless doctor recommends another dosage. Dispense gently into mouth towards inner cheek; a small amount will remain in the tip.
To increase acceptance, mix with breast milk, formula, juice, cereal or other foods.
Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol is a vitamin A, C and D supplement for exclusively or partially breastfed newborns and infants.
If your doctor recommends supplementing your breast milk, consider Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol multivitamin supplement. It provides 50% of the Daily Value for infants of essential vitamin A, and 100% of the Daily Value for infants of essential vitamins C and D:
- Delivers vitamin D as recommended by the AAP and IOM, an essential vitamin that helps your baby's body absorb calcium for strong bones and teeth*
- Vitamin A helps keep skin, vision and mucous membranes healthy*
- Vitamin C promotes healthy connective tissue development*
- Free of artificial colors and flavors
Ask your baby's doctor if Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol is right for your newborn or infant.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.