Enfaport infant formula is designed just for babies with Chylothorax or LCHAD deficiency.
- High levels of MCT oil make fat absorption easier
- High protein levels support the nutritional needs of special babies
- Has essential fatty acids babies need
Ask your baby's doctor if Enfaport is right for your baby.
Nutrients and Ingredients
Nutrients per 100 Calories (3.3 fl oz)
Preparation and Use
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing bottle for feeding.
SHAKE BOTTLE WELL and remove cap.
Attach nipple unit (not included).
|Indicated Ca/fl oz||Water to Add to 6 fl oz (177 mL) Enfaport®||Formula Yield||Volume for 100 Calories|
|20||3 fl oz (89 mL)||9 fl oz (266 mL)||5 fl oz (148 mL)|
|22||2.2 fl oz (64 mL)||8.2 fl oz (241 mL)||4.5 fl oz (134 mL)|
|24||1.5 fl oz (44 mL)||7.5 fl oz (221 mL)||4.2 fl oz (123 mL)|
|26||0.9 fl oz (27 mL)||6.9 fl oz (204 mL)||3.8 fl oz (114 mL)|
|27||0.7 fl oz (20 mL)||6.7 fl oz (197 mL)||3.7 fl 0oz (118 mL)|
|28||0.4 fl oz (13 mL)||6.4 fl oz (190 mL)||3.6 fl oz (106 mL)|
NOTE: Although nutrient amounts per 100 Calories remain unchanged, diluting Enfaport® with water results in lower nutrient amounts per fluid ounce (see MeadJohnsonProfessional.com). Consult your baby’s doctor about the need to dilute Enfaport and for appropriate feeding volumes. (See chart on side panel.)
WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Opened bottles and prepared formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or replace cap and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 48 hours. Do not use opened bottle if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
Storage: Store unopened bottles at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat and prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
See the chart below if your baby’s doctor recommends one of the following caloric densities:
NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY INFANTS OR CHILDREN WITH GALACTOSEMIA.
DO NOT ACCEPT IF PACKAGE HAS BEEN OPENED. DO NOT USE IF CAP RING IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
USE BY DATE ON CARTON AND BOTTLE LABEL.Last Updated: 3/10/14
Ratings & Reviews
Customers also viewed
Online sales from Enfamil.com are temporarily suspended, in order to meet the needs of the orders we have already received.
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
For parents who would like to continue to purchase online:
- If you continue to look for online availability through other channels, be sure to buy from a reputable source. Be wary of purchasing from individuals and not corporations.
For parents who prefer to shop at retail outlets (Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc):
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores you may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand you normally buy