GA provides other essential amino acids (except lysine and tryptophan) as well as nonessential amino acids, carbohydrates, fat, essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals.
- DHA and ARA
- Lysine- and tryptophan-free
- Vitamin and mineral levels meet the U.S. Infant Formula Act requirements per 100 Calories
- Increased levels of B vitamins, compared to routine infant formulas, for cofactor production
- Vanilla scent
- Mixes easily and stays in suspension well
- Increased level of choline, an essential nutrient important for brain development and the normal functioning of cells
GA should only be used under the direct and continuing supervision of a doctor.
Ask your doctor about GA.
Call 1-800-BABY123 for more information or to order this metabolic formula.