Fast relief now. Fewer allergy challenges later.
If your baby is struggling to sleep, has excessive gas, and cries for more than three hours a day, she may be experiencing colic due to a cow's milk allergy.
Babies with cow's milk allergy also have a higher probability of having other allergies such as asthma or eczema. Nutramigen LGG• can help reduce the incidence of future allergy challenges**, while still providing the nourishment she needs for healthy development.
- Starts to manage colic as early as the first feeding, with 90% of infants improving within 48 hours†
- Clinically demonstrated to help reduce future allergy challenges at 3 years
- Helps babies return to consuming milk protein without an allergic response
- Nutritionally complete for infants through 12 months
Calm cow's milk allergy—while encouraging milestones.
It's not uncommon for babies with a cow's milk allergy to experience colic. Sometimes a change in formula can make all the difference.
- Hypoallergenic, easy-to-digest protein for fast management of colic due to cow's milk allergy
- The probiotic LGG to help support digestive health
Many children outgrow their milk allergy by 3-5 years old. However, with Nutramigen LGG, most babies don't have to wait that long as it can help babies return to consuming milk protein without an allergic response.
Ask your baby's doctor if Nutramigen with Enflora LGG is the right choice.
If your child has a severe cow's milk protein allergy or multiple protein allergies, find out more about amino acid-based PurAmino™.
Insurance companies are not required to cover exempt infant formulas or medical foods, but some do. Contact your insurance company directly to see if reimbursement is available. Click on the link below to download a letter you can take to your baby's doctor. This letter establishes a medical need for the product and might help in getting your insurance company to reimburse for the product.
*LGG is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.
**Asthma, eczema, rhino-conjunctivitis, and urticaria at three years
†Studied before the addition of DHA, ARA and LGG.