Nutramigen with Enflora LGG is clinically proven to manage colic due to cow's milk allergy fast—often within 48 hours†—while still providing the nourishment your baby needs to reach key milestones. It has extensively broken down proteins that reduce allergen exposure, helping her feel better and ensuring that she receives the complete nutrition that helps her reach key milestones.
- Clinically proven in over 70 studies
- Provides complete nutrition for your baby's first year
- Powdered form includes Probiotic LGG to help support digestive health
- DHA and ARA to promote brain and eye development
Calm cow's milk allergy—while encouraging milestones.
It's not uncommon for babies to experience colic due to cow's milk allergy. Sometimes a change in formula can make all the difference.
1. Hypoallergenic, easy-to-digest protein:
- Fast management of colic due to cow's milk allergy
- Nutritionally complete
2. The probiotic LGG
- To help support digestive health
- LGG is the most extensively studied probiotic for allergy management
Ask your baby's doctor if Nutramigen with Enflora LGG is the right choice.
If your child has a severe cow's milk protein allergy or multiple protein allergies, find out more about amino acid-based PurAmino™.
Insurance companies are not required to cover medical foods, but some do. Contact your insurance company directly to see if reimbursement is available. Click on the link below to download a letter you can take to your baby's doctor. This letter establishes a medical need for the product and might help in getting your insurance company to reimburse for the product.
*LGG is a registered trademark of Valio LTD.
†Studied before the addition of DHA, ARA and LGG.