Nutramigen LGG Toddler nourishes your toddler’s growth while helping manage an allergy to cow’s milk protein. It is designed with the ever-changing needs of older infants & toddlers in mind (ages 9 to 36 months).
Nutramigen LGG Toddler is hypoallergenic & easy-to-digest, meaning you can help assure your growing toddler gets the healthy nourishment he needs.
- Hypoallergenic—ideal for toddlers with an allergy to cow’s milk protein
- Has calcium & essential vitamins to support strong growth
- LGG Culture: a probiotic that helps support digestive health
- Improved taste for your toddler vs. Nutramigen LGG Infant Formula
- DHA & choline to help support brain development
Get our Nutramigen with Enflora LGG Toddler Formula Powder in the perfect size to fit your needs. Nutramigen with Enflora LGG Toddler Formula Powder is available in powder in 12.6 oz cans and bulk options including a Case of 6.
Nutrients and Ingredients
Nutrients per 100 Calories (5 fl oz)
Preparation and Use
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
Put the cap on the bottle and shake. Feed or store immediately in refrigerator.
|To Make *||Water||Powder|
|6 fl oz bottle||6 fl oz||3 packed level scoops (27.9 g)|
|8 fl oz bottle||8 fl oz||4 packed level scoop (37.2 g)|
*Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula.
WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
Storage/Handling:Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area, and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.
This product does not look or taste like milk or soy formulas. It may separate in the refridgerator. Shake well before feeding.
USE BY DATE ON BOTTOM OF CAN
AS AN ADDED SAFETY PRECAUTION, PLEASE CHECK THAT “NUTLGG2” IS EMBOSSED ON THE BOTTOM OF CAN
Last updated: 5/06/13
Ratings & Reviews
Customers also viewed
Online sales from Enfamil.com are temporarily suspended, in order to meet the needs of the orders we have already received.
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
For parents who would like to continue to purchase online:
- If you continue to look for online availability through other channels, be sure to buy from a reputable source. Be wary of purchasing from individuals and not corporations.
For parents who prefer to shop at retail outlets (Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc):
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores you may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand you normally buy