Pregestimil is specially designed for infants who experience fat malabsorption & who may also be sensitive to intact proteins.
It contains 55% fat from MCT oil, which is more easily absorbed by babies with some GI problems.
- Hypoallergenic—suitable for lactose intolerant babies
- Designed to provide a sole source of nutrition for infants up to 6 months of age
- Has DHA & ARA—important nutrients also found in breast milk that promote brain & eye development
- Ready-to-use Nursette bottle for quick & easy feedings
When it comes to Pregestimil Baby Formula 20 Cal Liquid, we made it with parents and babies in mind. This Baby Formula is available in 2 fl oz Bottles to fit every situation. You can also get Pregestimil Baby Formula 20 Cal Liquid in a case of 6 or case of 48.
Nutrients and Ingredients
Nutrients per 100 Calories (5 fl oz)
Preparation and Use
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing bottle for feeding.
SHAKE BOTTLE WELL and remove cap.
Attach nipple unit (not included).
WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Opened bottles can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or replace cap and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use opened bottle if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
Storage: Store unopened bottles at room temperature.
Avoid excessive heat and prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze. Pregestimil does not look or taste like milk or soy formulas. It may separate in the refrigerator. Shake well before feeding.
DO NOT ACCEPT IF PACKAGE HAS BEEN OPENED. DO NOT USE IF CAP RING IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
USE BY DATE ON CARTON AND BOTTLE LABEL.Last Updated: 2/3/12
Ratings & Reviews
Customers also viewed
Online sales from Enfamil.com are temporarily suspended, in order to meet the needs of the orders we have already received.
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
For parents who would like to continue to purchase online:
- If you continue to look for online availability through other channels, be sure to buy from a reputable source. Be wary of purchasing from individuals and not corporations.
For parents who prefer to shop at retail outlets (Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc):
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores you may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand you normally buy