Makes approx. 150 servings (4 fl oz bottles)
|Similar to:||Similac® Alimentum|
Pregestimil Infant Formula Powder
Pregestimil is specially designed for infants who experience fat malabsorption & who may also be sensitive to intact proteins.
It contains 55% fat from MCT oil, which is more easily absorbed by babies with some GI problems.
- Hypoallergenic suitable for someone with lactose intolerance
- 55% of the fat from MCT oil
- Designed for infants with fat malabsorption problems
- Has DHA & ARA—important nutrients also found in breast milk that promote brain & eye development
- Perfect for plan-ahead feedings
Get our Pregestimil Baby Formula Powder in the perfect size to fit your needs. Shop these Baby Formula in 1 lb powder cans. You can also purchase Pregestimil Baby Formula Powder in a case of 6 if you're looking to stock up and buy in bulk.
Nutrients and Ingredients
Nutrients per 100 Calories (5 fl oz)
Preparation and Use
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
Put the cap on the bottle and shake. Feed or store immediately in refrigerator.
|To Make *||Water||Powder|
|2 fl oz bottle||2 fl oz||1 packed level scoop (8.9 g)|
|4 fl oz bottle||4 fl oz||2 packed level scoop (17.8 g)|
|8 fl oz bottle||8 fl oz||4 packed level scoop (35.6 g)|
*Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula.
WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
Storage/Handling:Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area, and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.
Pregestimil does not look or taste like milk or soy formulas. It may separate in the refrigerator. Shake well before feeding.
USE BY DATE ON BOTTOM OF CANLast updated: 7/30/18
Ratings & Reviews
Online sales from Enfamil.com are temporarily suspended, in order to meet the needs of the orders we have already received.
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
For parents who would like to continue to purchase online:
- If you continue to look for online availability through other channels, be sure to buy from a reputable source. Be wary of purchasing from individuals and not corporations.
For parents who prefer to shop at retail outlets (Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc):
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores you may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand they normally buy
Metabolic and special medical needs products are available to order on Enfamil.com with a max order quantity of 5 units per product. These products may be eligible for insurance coverage when prescribed. You can ask your doctor to write a prescription and send it to a Home Care or Pharmacy Provider.