Get tips on putting your baby to sleep in a crib. Bring peace of mind for you and a safe night’s sleep for your baby.
How to Put a Baby in a Crib
Brought to you by your friends at Enfamil™
When it comes to your baby's sleep time, there are a few steps you should take to keep her safe.
- The right bed is a crib or a bassinet, not a car seat or your bed.
- The right position is on the back every time.
- The right sleep support is just a firm mattress with a fitted sheet.
- You can swaddle your baby for the first two months, but no loose blankets, pillows, cute bupers, stuffed toys, or bottles. No special wedges or positioners either. A pacifier is OK as long as it has no chords or clips.
- If you're worried about the cold, you can dress your baby in a specially-designed sleep sack. Once your baby can roll over, it's OK to let her sleep like that, just start her on her back every time for the whole first year.
Following these steps is the best way to bring peace of mind for you and a safe night's sleep for baby.