- A Neuro Complete™ blend of nutrients that are also found in breast milk
- Has a DHA and ARA blend shown* to foster a child’s learning ability up to age 5
- Easy-to-digest, 80:20 whey-to-casein protein blend
- DHA level similar to worldwide breast milk average† to support mental, visual and immune system development
- Choline to help support brain development
- A dual prebiotics blend—GOS (galactooligosaccharides) and polydextrose—to support the growth of beneficial gut bacteria, which emerging science suggests can help support the immune system
- Important vitamin D
DHA and ARA Fatty Acid Nutrients‡
- DHA – 17 mg
- ARA – 34 mg
*Shown in Enfamil® Infant with DHA and ARA.
†Average level of DHA in worldwide breast milk is 0.32% ± 0.22% (mean ± standard deviation of total fatty acids) based on an analysis of 65 studies of 2,474 women.
‡Per 100 Calories