Whether supplementing or switching, just look for brain-building ingredients like DHA.
Preparation and Use
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing bottle for feeding.
Attach nipple unit (not included).
WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to warm solution. Serious burns may result.
Upon opening, either feed immediately or replace cap and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 48 hours. Do not freeze. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
Storage: Store unopened bottles at room temperature.
Avoid excessive heat and prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
WARNING: Do not mix with infant formula, milk, fruit juices or other electrolyte-containing liquids. Not for parenteral (I.V.) use.
THIS PRODUCT SHOULD BE USED ONLY AS DIRECTED BY YOUR BABY’S DOCTOR. IF VOMITING OR FEVER IS PRESENT, OR DIARRHEA CONTINUES BEYOND 24 HOURS, CONSULT YOUR BABY’S DOCTOR.
DO NOT ACCEPT IF PACKAGE HAS BEEN OPENED. DO NOT USE IF CAP RING IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
USE BY DATE ON CARTON AND BOTTLE LABEL.Last Updated: 5/21/15
Ratings & Reviews
Customers also viewed
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
Please check our website for products available. You can also check for products by using the following resources:
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores they may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand you normally buy