Makes approx. 188 servings (4 fl oz bottles)
|Similar to:||Similac® Advance|
Enfamil Infant Formula
Enfamil Infant Formula is complete nutrition tailored to meet the nutritional needs of infants through 12 months of age. It features choline and Omega-3 DHA—two important brain-nourishing nutrients for your baby—and has a blend of two prebiotics to help support your baby’s own natural defenses.
- Complete nutrition for your baby through their first 12 months
- Features choline & DHA—important nutrients for infant brain development
- Has a dual-prebiotics blend to support your baby’s immune system
- Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician-recommended formula brand
- Perfect for plan-ahead feedings
Our Enfamil Baby Formula Powder features a range of different size options. You can conveniently purchase this Baby Formula in either powder or concentrate form. The powder product is available in 21.1 oz, 29.4 oz and 12.5 oz sized cans and the concentrate form in 13 fl oz. You can also purchase Enfamil Baby Formula Powder in a bulk order with our convenient case of 4, case of 6 and case of 12 options.
Nutrients and Ingredients
Normal Dilution; per 100 Calories (5 fl oz)
Preparation and Use
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula.
Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
Put the cap on the bottle and shake. Feed or store immediately in refrigerator.
|To Make *||Water||Powder|
|2 fl oz bottle||2 fl oz||1 unpacked level scoop (8.8 g)|
|4 fl oz bottle||4 fl oz||2 unpacked level scoop (17.6 g)|
|8 fl oz bottle||8 fl oz||4 unpacked level scoop (35.2 g)|
*Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula.
WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
Storage/Handling:Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area, and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.
USE BY DATE ON BOTTOM OF CANLast updated: 4/26/18
Ratings & Reviews
Customers also viewed
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
Please check our website for products available. You can also check for products by using the following resources:
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores they may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand you normally buy