|Similar to:||Similac® Special Care - 24 Cal|
Enfamil Premature Infant Formula 24 Cal with Iron
Enfamil Premature is a specially designed formula to help low-birth-weight or premature babies who can't breastfeed grow & get the nutrition they need.
Enfamil Premature also has 40% fat from MCT oil, which promotes fat absorption & helps babies catch up to where they need to be.
- Milk-based premature formula
- Has our blend of DHA and ARA, two nutrients also found in breast milk, and 40% medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil to promote fat absorption
- High amounts of DHA and vitamin D
- Features calcium & phosphorus to help babies bones to grow strong
- Ready-to-use Nursette bottle for quick & easy feedings
Get our Enfamil Premature Baby Formula 24 Cal with Iron Liquid in the perfect size to fit your needs. This liquid formula is available in 2 fl oz bottles as well as a few bulk options including a case of 6 and case of 48.
Nutrients and Ingredients
Nutrients per 100 Calories (4.2 fl oz)
Preparation and Use
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing bottle for feeding.
SHAKE BOTTLE WELL and remove cap.
Attach nipple unit (not included).
WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Opened bottles can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or replace cap and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use opened bottle if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
Storage: Store unopened bottles at room temperature.
Avoid excessive heat and prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
DO NOT ACCEPT IF PACKAGE HAS BEEN OPENED. DO NOT USE IF CAP RING IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
USE BY DATE ON CARTON AND BOTTLE LABEL.Last Updated: 6/01/16
Ratings & Reviews
Customers also viewed
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
Please check our website for products available. You can also check for products by using the following resources:
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores they may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand you normally buy