Fast to help. Easy to digest.
Enfamil PREMIUM Gentlease is designed to ease fussiness, gas and crying in 24 hours. It's nutritionally complete for infant through 12 months of age, with an easy-to-digest gentle protein blend that has been partially broken down.
- The first and only infant formula to have both the amount of brain-nourishing inositol and DHA† found in breast milk
- Unique Triple Health Guard® blend that has 30 nutrients for growth, twice the Omega-3 DHA as the other leading brand‡, and vitamins and minerals to support immune health
- Enfamil PREMIUM Gentlease infant formula is recommended by pediatricians 2x more than the competition*
- Powder has non-GMO§ ingredients
- Available in convenient ready to use liquid bottles (will be available in non-GMO by the end of the year)
Feeding Issues are Common – and Manageable
Many feeding issues are simply a sign that your baby's digestive system is developing. That's why fussiness, gas and crying are common at feeding time. Sometimes a change in formula can make all the difference. Enfamil PREMIUM Gentlease is an easy-to-digest formula designed to ease fussiness, gas and crying in 24 hours – while still providing the brain-nourishing nutrition your baby needs to reach her milestones.
Tips to Reduce Fussiness, Gas and Crying:
- Keep your baby in an upright position when feeding – and for a short time afterwards
- Burp your baby after every 2-3 fluid ounces
- Feed your baby smaller amounts of formula
- If your baby is hungry and crying, calm her before feeding to prevent her from gulping air.
Ask your baby's doctor if Enfamil PREMIUM Gentlease is the right choice.
*Among pediatricians recommending a brand.
†The average worldwide levels in mature breast milk over the course of lactation of inositol: 22 mg/100kcal; and DHA: 0.32% of total fatty acids
‡Enfamil PREMIUM Gentlease has 0.32% DHA; Similac Sensitive has 0.15% DHA
§Ingredients not genetically engineered. For more information, visit enfamil.com/nonGMO.
||As measured by Bayley-III cognitive score at 12 months in a different formula with MFGM added as an ingredient