What’s the benefit of Enfamil PREMIUM™ A2 Infant Formula?
- It’s Safe – All Enfamil formulas are FDA regulated and are the #1 brand recommended by pediatricians
- Made with Natural Proteins – Our A2 formula is made with naturally easy to digest A2 milk proteins
- Clean Sourcing – Our A2 milk protein is sourced from grass-fed, European cows
- No Extras – Our formula has NO table sugar (sucrose) added as a carbohydrate source, artificial growth hormones* or GMOs
- DHA – Our A2 formula is the only leading brand to have brain-building DHA in a global expert-recommended amount †
- Prebiotics – Our formula has immune-supporting prebiotics for immune health
A Safe, Regulated Formula Option
European baby formulas are not reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. The American Academy of Pediatrics has reported concerns over the use of non-FDA registered imported infant formulas. All Enfamil formulas, including Enfamil PREMIUM A2 are reviewed by the FDA so you can have peace of mind that they are safe, sanitary and honestly labeled.
A Better Way to Farm
Our A2 milk is sourced from two family-owned farms in Germany. These cows graze and consume their natural food source – grass. In addition to being grass-fed, their feed includes soy and minerals. Additionally, you don’t have to worry about GMOs, antibiotics or growth hormones if you prefer not to have these in products you and your family consume.
No Unwanted Sugars or Sweeteners
You may want to be aware of the form of sugar present in your little one’s formula. Some American baby formula manufacturers add carbohydrates in their products with ingredients like high fructose corn syrup, sucrose or rice syrup. Enfamil PREMIUM A2 Infant Formula does not use corn syrup, glucose, fructose, rice syrup, or table sugar (sucrose) as carbohydrate sources.
Your Baby’s Gut Health is Covered
The prebiotic blend in Enfamil PREMIUM A2 Infant Formula helps to support your little one’s gut health and has an HMO-like effect on immune health. HMOs, or human milk oligosaccharides, feed the beneficial bacteria in the gut where most of a baby’s immune system is found.
Having prebiotics in formula is beneficial for your little one, as their gastrointestinal system is still developing. They can also help promote soft, comfortable stools.
While there is a perception that European baby formula brands may be superior to American formulas, the potential dangers of importation are numerous. If you’re looking for a formula that has milk proteins sourced from grass-fed European cows, but made in the United States, Enfamil PREMIUM A2 Infant Formula may be a good choice for your little one.
* No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows.
†World Health Organization recommended amount of DHA is 0.2% - 0.36% of total fatty acids.