Switching to ProSobee at a Glance
- Plant-based formula with no lactose or cow’s milk
- Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
- Gentle formula designed to help ease fussiness and gas
Remember to always check with your pediatrician before switching baby formulas.
Difference between ProSobee Soy Formula and regular formula
ProSobee Formula is a non-dairy, plant-based alternative to regular infant formulas, which are typically cow’s milk-based and have lactose.
ProSobee also has brain-nourishing DHA found in other Enfamil formulas, but has soy proteins.
Tips for introducing ProSobee to your baby's diet
When introducing Prosobee to your baby's diet, it is important to consult with your pediatrician.
- Each formula has a unique smell and flavor, which may make some babies reluctant to try them at first.
- A lot of parents find that keeping a positive attitude can help, as babies can pick up on your mood. If they feel like it’s a fun feeding time, an exciting chance to try something new, that can help put your baby at ease.
How to prepare and store ProSobee
To prepare and store ProSobee, follow the instructions on the label.
Where to find Prosobee formula and savings
ProSobee can be found at many major retail stores, pharmacies, grocery stores and online on websites like Amazon↗, Target↗, Walmart↗, or right here on enfamil.com. Be sure to check with each retailer to confirm price and availability–our store locator can also help.
We also welcome you to join Enfamil Family Beginnings® to receive exclusive offers, samples, discounts, and expert advice and support to help you along in your parenting journey.
Frequently asked questions
Which formulas are similar to ProSobee?
Is Enfamil ProSobee safe for infants?
How long does it take a baby to adjust to soy formula?
Do babies gain weight on soy formula?
Will switching to soy formula help with gas?