Makes approx. 36 servings (6 fl oz bottles)
|Similar to:||EleCare Jr Unflavored|
PurAmino Junior Unflavored Powder Formula
PurAmino Jr is designed for toddlers and children with severe cow’s milk allergy, multiple food allergies, or other gastrointestinal conditions.
- The only amino acid-based junior product that has DHA, a nutrient to help support brain development beyond 1 year
- Hypoallergenic - PurAmino Jr has 100% free amino acids
- Nutritionally complete for toddlers and children ages 1 and up*
PurAmino Jr may also be suitable for other conditions that may require an elemental diet.
- Multiple food protein allergies
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Short bowel syndrome
- Protein maldigestion
PurAmino Junior Unflavored Powder is available in a variety of different sizes to meet your unique needs including Powder in 14.1 oz If you want to stock up on PurAmino Junior Unflavored Powder you can purchase this Toddler Nutritional Drinks in a Case of 4.
PurAmino Junior Unflavored Powder is appropriate for both oral and tube feeding.
*Dietary reference intakes include a recommendation for fiber for >12 months of age.
Nutrients and Ingredients
Nutrients 100 g Powder
Preparation and Use
Your medical professional will provide the correct amount of powder to mix with water for consumption.* It is important to follow the directions below.
Measure the correct amount of water into a suitable container for mixing. Then add the required amount of PURAMINO Toddler powder. Mix well until blended.
Consume the prepared beverage immediately or cover and refrigerate. Use within 48 hours of preparation. Mix before drinking.
*If instructed to use the scoop in the can to make 30 Cal/fl oz feedings:
For every 1 fl oz of water, 1 unpacked level scoop of powder (6.8 g) will make approximately 1.1 fl oz of prepared formula. Add 5 unpacked level scoops (33.5 g) of powder to 5 fl oz of water to make ~6 fl oz of prepared product. Add 7 unpacked level scoops (46.9 g) to 7 fl oz of water to make ~8 fl oz of prepared product. Store DRY scoop in this can.
WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to warm product. Serious burns may result.
Powder Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.
WARNING: Not for parenteral (I.V.) use.
USE BY DATE ON CAN END.Last updated: 03/31/22
Ratings & Reviews
Customers also viewed
We understand how stressful this is for parents, and fully understand the importance of our role providing the single source of nutrition for many babies. Since the recall by another manufacturer, resources have been added to address the need but unfortunately, the wave of online orders is significant.
Please check our website for products available. You can also check for products by using the following resources:
- Start with our Enfamil.com store locator to search online and in-store availability
- Ask your local store managers what days they expect to receive new shipments
- Try both big box stores and smaller grocery stores they may not normally shop at
- Check with pediatricians for available samples or promotions, as well as alternatives to your current product.
- Be open to different sizes or formats of the brand you normally buy