Week 4 pregnancy symptoms
During week 4 of pregnancy, your body is changing quickly. As your baby grows, you will too, and there are certain pregnancy symptoms you may experience at this time.
8 common week 4 pregnancy symptoms
- You’ll probably start feeling the symptoms that come with the production of progesterone, a pregnancy hormone that will take top billing in your life, dictating your moods and health.
- You may feel a little puffy and bloated.
- If you’re a first-time mom, your baby bump probably won’t be showing for a while yet.
- There may be some spotting or light bleeding.
- You will probably experience some epic mood swings as the hormones kick into gear.
- Your breasts and nipples will start to feel tender. They’re giving you a little warning sign that they’ll be playing a major part.
- Looking forward to that pregnancy glow? At four weeks, you may start to notice some skin changes, including a luminous glow and natural flush, but most women won’t experience them until the third trimester.
- Hormones and your baby’s incredible changes and growing needs may drain your energy, causing fatigue.
You may also have no symptoms yet, and that’s OK. Many early pregnancy symptoms begin popping up around week six.
Can morning sickness start at 4 weeks pregnant?
You probably won’t experience morning sickness during your first four weeks of pregnancy, but it’s coming. Nausea usually kicks in between weeks six and nine, and not just in the morning.